Thursday, November 27, 2008

Random Recap 2, Take 2

Completely forgot I'd left this unfinished and since nobody actually cares, save me, I'm going to finish it. Because I'm good at wasting time on useless things like that!

Last time, I got to here: http://thevoiceinsidemyheadsays.blogspot.com/2008/07/random-recap-2.html Then I got bored and went to make a chocolate cake.

Freaky but factual: I just finished making the exact same cake tonight and was reminded of this recap from the last time I made the cake. So technically, I'm keeping my promise in going to make the cake and coming back later! Same packet mix and all! Except I screwed the frosting this time 'round! And the frosting is the best part! And it was so sad! But also so retarded because how hard is it to swish some butter and frosting powder around?! Whysolame?!?!?! Gah.

So, now that my dry, cardboardy packetmix, frosting-less cake is cooling, let's see exactly how Dance-d out I am these days. Cue the file...aaand play!

Time to reveal how Australia voted for the girls!

The girls. In case that wasn't evident.
Kate's "romantic rumba" and her "hip-hop trio" are recapped, beginning with the phrase: "Thrilled to be re-teamed with Rhys...".

That's not thrilled, that's psychotic.
Blah blah, the judges were "equally thrilled". Bonnie said: "I'm just thrilled for the both of you." So today's episode will obviously be brought to you by the letters T, H, R, I, L, another L, E and D. In addition to the letters S, U, C, K, I and T. Interesting that not all the judges' comments shown in the recap are the ones shown in the aired performance episode. Then, we get the thrill of seeing that hip-hop mess again.

Oh, lookie! It's SexyVanessa! (Which is also synonymous with SpecialVanessa and by special, yes, I do mean "stop eating the paste" special.)
Kate looks embarrassed as the recap ends. All three of them should be, because it's now quite obvious that the hip-hop 'dance' was not simply a bad dream.
Oooh, something shiny! *attentionspanGONE*

No comments: