Monday, November 17, 2008

Introducing...At Long, Long Last...Kenny

Oh. Mangina. I am so excited to finally pictorialise Kenny, he whose make-up I fell in love with, one rainy Halloween night in 2002.

From the In a Heartbeat episode, A Night to Remember, our beloved antagonist Kenny in all his glory. Take note of the red around the eye area. Many a time I have wanted to paint my face up just like this and wear an outfit just like his and generally walk around screaming out lines like, "They need me! They really, really need me!" I pretty much wanted to be/know him even though Disney meant for us to hate him, being the 'bad' guy and all. Except, I'd maybe do without the falling to my/his coma part. But otherwise? He's the coolest and awesomest. And now some more Kenny for my enjoyment.

No comments: