Tuesday, December 27, 2011

things that will always remind me of...summer 2007 (aka the summer of Kate)

- The summer of 06/07 started innocently enough:

- It started with naked lesbians. Mmm, I love me some photoshopped-Helena-head.

- Also, I love me some Shane. This is Shane, in case you, for some incredibly weird reason, don't know. Played by the enigmatic, alluring, incredibly attractive Kate Moennig:

- So. Damn. Hot.

- She makes me want to wear aviators and fedoras, okay? She makes skinny, androgynous, white girl look sexy. She made Justin Bieber happen!
(That last part is not entirely true - half the lesbians of this world made Justin Bieber, or at least his hair, happen. And his face. And his fashion. Yeah, they totally made him happen.)

- She made me start watching dumb, pretty people and their dumb, pretty problems. All. Eight. Episodes. Oh, the beauty...oh, the brainlessness...

- Which, in turn, led me to the prettiest of them all. There is so much *guh* with these two. No words can describe what these young, beautiful, sexually-ambiguous side story characters did for me and more than half the fandom.

- Half-nakedness helps too. Ian and Kate, I tip my fedora to you.

- But mostly, I tip it to Kate. Thanks to summer 2007, for allowing her to pop up on my radar and spurn my ongoing admiration.

No comments: